International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping (TEA) Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping (TEA) job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Project Document Coordinator Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Quality Inspector – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Lead Portfolio Analyst Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- Ensure the company’s Computer-Aided Design (CAD), drafting works activities are carried out in a safe, uniform, and efficient way.
- Developing and implementing design standards
- Support the processing of “As-Built” for changes related to completed projects and engineering changes within the plant.
Senior CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping (TEA) Duties & Responsibilities
- Acknowledge and participate in quality assurance and quality improvement for projects carried on companywide.
- Processing of “As-Built” information from changes completed and reporting progress status.
- Actively participate and incorporate plant change information resulting from project activities using AutoCAD, GTX Raster CAD, Microsoft Office software and other relevant software.
- Produce technical drawings and documentation on CAD equipment in a safe, efficient, and effective manner according to industry standards.
- Participate in quality assurance and quality improvement process for projects executed within NLNG.
- Participate in training, coaching of personnel within the department and organisation
- Perform engineering critical assessment changes to existing drawings arising from plant project activities.
- Ensure all converted and updated documents are correctly presented for uploading in PACER-D,
- Develop detailed drawings for integrated systems in coordination with discipline engineers and customer requirements.
- Interface closely with discipline Engineers / Project Engineers to ensure project and plant change documentations are closed out in a reliable and quality-focused manner.
- Improve Pacer-D document titles to reflect the document actual Titles, Types, Units and Tag number to enable better search (in close co-operation with TEA/1),
- Reconcile and update document clashes and revision re-issued between different projects,
- Ensure overall consistency, quality, technical accuracy of updated As-Built document are conforming to procedure specifications and other applicable standards like BS, ASME, ASTM, etc.,
- Assist in the preparation of technical designs for in-house design work,
- Participate in project review meetings as appropriate
- Aid in preparation and review of project specifications as requested by project engineers.
- Incorporate “As-Built” information on assigned As-Built drawings and related drawings in a controlled manner,
- Maintain proper filing system including revision control for all documents and drawings in hand,
- Plan, manage and meet workload expectations effectively and efficiently
- Transfer nonstandard file formats into the standardized formats ensuring uniform and complete information,
- Compile and provide reliable progress reports and schedules as required for specific assigned tasks in an accurate and timely fashion,
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures, work instructions and control systems related to the function of SENIOR CAD DESIGNER / ENGINEER.
- HND or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years experience, out of which 5 years should be in CAD design activities in the oil and gas industry,
- Experience shall include computer use of general software Microsoft Office & PACER as well as CAD specific software (Auto CAD, GTX Raster CAD.
How To Apply For Senior CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping (TEA) Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply