Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, EEMEA Job Vacancy At Mastercard Foundation
A Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, EEMEA job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth.
The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
- Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services, Data & Services Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Senior Analyst, Product Delivery Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Manager, Product Management – SEND Job At Mastercard Foundation
Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, EEMEA Responsibilities
The Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa role will assist in managing various regulatory matters arising in the EEMEA region of Mastercard. This individual will:
- Support the development and execution of regulatory strategy in the region
- Proactively engage with central banks across the region to advance Mastercard’s business strategy across markets
- Engage in the timely submission of regulatory filings and develop responses to requests following internal processes and procedures
- Guide the organization by providing regulatory advice on various matters arising at the individual country level as well as the region level
- Participate in multi-dimensional projects across business units/regions, successfully navigating throughout the organization by partnering effectively with individuals from other departments and delivering results
- Participate in the defence of the company in proceedings or quasi- proceedings with regulators in the region
- Evaluating and identifying EEMEA and country-level regulatory risk and support the teams with assessing and implementing controls to mitigate risks
- Work in close collaboration with the EEMEA Public Policy and Region Counsel teams.
How to Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.