International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Design Engineer – Electrical Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Design Engineer – Electrical job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- CAD Designer – Process Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Project Document Coordinator Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Quality Inspector – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- The Design Engineer supports the Lead Design Engineer in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital projects.
- Ensures that the electrical engineering design for the assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilizing industry best practices to achieve error-free and on-schedule project delivery.
Senior Design Engineer – Electrical Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering the electrical engineering design packages for projects, as appropriate for each phase, in line with the corporate goal of top-quartile, competitive and affordable projects
- Apply the relevant project and engineering procedures in line with the PMF/DCAF to deliver the appropriate engineering and design requirements and ensure value creation, maturation and protection within the engineering design space.
- Ensure all electrical (static/rotating) engineering discipline requirements and inputs are made into Project documents such as BFD, BDP, BDEP, PES, PEP, ITT, etc, in close coordination with other technical disciplines to ensure an integrated delivery.
- Act as a technical expert on projects within the project’s organization and responsible for the relevant discipline deliverables plan for projects. Liaise with Corporate Engineering and other SMEs/TA to provide appropriate technical assurance on projects.
- Carry out and perform basic and detailed design and engineering work: Design Calculations, Simulations, Work scope definition, Project Specifications, selection of standards, Preliminary Design Drawings as may be required for specific projects
- Carry out electrical design reviews on third party design packages including, BDP, FEED, Detailed Design to ensure compliance of the deliverables with provisions of the applicable Design standards and specifications as part of the overall project quality assurance program.
- Provide support for electrical engineering studies and change impact analysis as part of the Management of Change (MOC) procedure. Review and advise on Construction Technical Queries (CTQ) and mitigate actual and potential impacts on project philosophy and existing design
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery.
- Provide visible and personal leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero from design through construction and operation.
- A University Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience (7-10 years) in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience in project engineering, design, construction and maintenance. At least 4 years should have been spent leading instrumentation engineering design.
How To Apply For Senior Design Engineer – Electrical Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email email@example.com for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply