International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Design Engineer – Process Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Design Engineer – Process job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior CAD Designer – Electrical & Instrumentation Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Design Engineer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)Quality Inspector –
- Electrical & Instrumentation Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- The Design Engineer supports the Lead Design Engineer in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital projects.
- Ensures that the process engineering design for the assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilizing industry best practices to achieve error-free and on-schedule project delivery.
Senior Design Engineer – Process Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide timely and pro-active technology supports for integration of projects covering Masterplans for process, utility, plot layout, product evacuation and gas supply; Reviews and audits concerning consistency and integrity at the interfaces; Development studies with various SMEs for growth projects; Review, ensure and maintain quality of a critical process safety document – Process Engineering Flow Schemes (PEFS); Plant modifications related to
- the project interfaces before Management approval to ensure the operational integrity of the process plant
- Review of all technical integration input for process and utility projects, including quality control of deliverables, whilst meeting process technical safety assurance, to ensure the quality and technical integrity of new installations by maintaining minimum required codes; applying requisite design criteria and standards as prescribed by NLNG/Shell DEP and best practice in the industry; and applying strategies that aim for minimum life cycle costs
- Provide process & utilities technological support to assure the quality of in-house process technical safety risk assessments as applied by TA in the execution and quality assurance of utilities and process technical safety reviews (HAZOP, PSSR, etc) for plant changes and third-party projects integration, ESP, AI-PSM and Bow-tie development in conjunction with the other discipline NLNG TAs.
- Provide process engineering support to achieve maximum profit for NLNG through evaluating energy efficiency, production capacity, and process reliability of new plant projects, expansion projects and Third-Party Projects deliverables plan for projects. Liaise with Corporate Engineering and other SMEs/TA to provide appropriate technical assurance on projects.
- Demonstrate HSSE Leadership, champion Production Risks and Process Safety accountabilities in implementation, execution and management of process & utilities integration support with new plant projects, growth projects and
- Third-Party Projects. Drive the review of and learnings from proactive observations and incidents
- Review vendor documentation to ensure compliance with requisite standards, codes and regulations for integration within the project design. Provide input for equipment selection and integration, implement best practices for integration of equipment within a modularisation philosophy including inspection/commissioning/testing related to commissioning, start-up and integration of new facilities
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery
- Provide visible and personal leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero from design through construction and operation
- A University Degree in Chemical Engineering or other engineering/science discipline.
- Extensive experience (7-10 years) in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience in project engineering, design, construction and maintenance. At least 5 years should have been spent on Process Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
Other Job Requirements
- Analytical: Ability to accurately evaluate detailed specifications particularly geared towards cost minimization without compromising other resource elements such as safety and quality
- Technical Skills: The job would require detailed knowledge of current and evolving technologies on High Voltage power generation, distribution and switching systems. Detailed knowledge of industry processes, construction sequences, materials and procurement processes are required.
- Detailed oriented: must be meticulous and pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills: Ability to seamlessly communicate and write comprehensive reports for monitoring, tracking and supporting decision making
- Supporting and leading in internal and external Audits
How To Apply For Senior Design Engineer – Process Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply