American Company - Black Pen
Senior Electrical Engineer – H / F Job Vacancy At American Company – Black Pen
A Senior Electrical Engineer – H / F job vacancy is currently available at American Company – Black Pen. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialised in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services.
With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as well as immigration solutions for foreign employees.
- Head of Software Engineering (FinTech) Job At American Company – Black Pen
- Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
Senior Electrical Engineer – H / F Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Electrical Maintenance in the provision of technical support to the site maintenance teams for electrical / HVAC equipment and systems.
- Prepare scope of work for approved work programs ensuring that all relevant operating procedures and safety regulations are clearly outlined.
- Prepare bill of material for electrical work and ensure that all necessary materials and equipment are available as and when required.
- Supervise the development and planning of minor electrical modifications and improvement projects, to ensure safe, timely and cost-effective execution following company standards and specifications.
- Prepare scope of work and calls for bids and issue these to contractors invited to tender for electrical works to be performed.
- Ensure that the procurement of electrical/HVAC materials and equipment matches the project objectives.
- Support the lead Electrical Engineer in the management of the electrical detailed engineering activities.
- Supervise the execution of electrical / HVAC modification works at the site by an external contractor ensuring that the proper procedures are followed and that all modifications are properly documented and carried out according to stated standards.
- Assist with the analysis of equipment malfunctions and makes a recommendation for repair and future preventive action.
- Assist with the preparation of the preventive maintenance schedule for electrical/HVAC plants and equipment.
- Ensure that the planned preventive maintenance is carried out as planned.
- Monitors and updates materials MRP data, review stock quantities, usage and consumption to minimize the stock value whilst ensuring that all spare parts are available for routine, breakdown and shutdown maintenance.
- Support the Head Electrical Engineer in the preparation of the company’s estimate and yearly budget plans and follows up on any budget variation or reconciliation issues with NAPIMS.
- Troubleshoot complex or recurring electrical problems which require technical analysis and resolution with the help of other departments, vendors or original equipment manufacturers and recommend sound and cost-effective solutions.
- Administer the electrical/HVAC planned preventive program, to ensure that the maintenance tasks undertaken are adequate
- to prevent unplanned equipment failure.
- Liaise with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, modifications, spare parts, drawings, and the resolution of technical problems.
- Ensure that all drawings, plans, manuals and Maintenance Equipment Log Book (MELB) are up-to-date and “as-built” and direct draftsmen to carry out all corrections and reflect any alterations, modifications and additions to the electrical equipment system.
- Review and check work completed by contractors ensures compliance with work is satisfactorily completed, make necessary corrections, and submit to the Maintenance Methods Engineer for endorsement
- B.Sc. Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years experience working with electrical plant and equipment within an Oil and gas or
- Petrochemical environment.
- Good knowledge of electrical HV and LV systems.
- Technical reporting, good mathematical skills and basic computer software skills.
- 10 years or more.
- H2 B2 Electrical.
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences.
How To Apply For Senior Electrical Engineer – H / F Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the American Company – Black Pen recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.