SPIE Oil And Gas Limited
Senior Electrical Engineer H/F Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
A Senior Electrical Engineer H/F job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich history. Our extensive field experience, combined with the broad competencies of our specialists and a worldwide global presence, has allowed SPIE Oil & Gas Services to be what we are today: a major player in the supply of technical expertise for the Oil & Gas industry.
We are considered by many of our customers to be “Expert Hands”, which reflects the technical knowledge and involvement of our teams across all phases of our customer’s assets lifecycle.
- Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas Generators (H/F) Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- Turbine Supervisor – Compressors, Diesel Generator – H / F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- HR & Admin Officer (FMCG) Job At Ascentech Services Limited
Senior Electrical Engineer H/F Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Electrical Maintenance in the provision of technical support to the site maintenance teams for electrical / HVAC equipment and systems.
- Supervise the development and planning of minor electrical modifications and improvement projects, to ensure safe, timely and cost-effective execution following company standards and specifications.
- Prepare scope of work for approved work programs ensuring that all relevant operating procedures and safety regulations are clearly outlined.
- Senior Electrical Engineer H/FPrepare bill of material for electrical work and ensure that all necessary materials and equipment are available as and when required.
- Prepare scope of work and calls for bids and issue these to contractors invited to tender for electrical works to be performed.
- Ensure that the procurement of electrical/HVAC materials and equipment matches the project objectives.
- Assist the lead Electrical Engineer in the management of the electrical detailed engineering activities.
- Supervise the execution of electrical / HVAC modification works at the site by an external contractor ensuring that the proper procedures are followed and that all modifications are properly documented and carried out according to stated standards.
- Assist with the analysis of equipment malfunctions and makes a recommendation for repair and future preventive action.
- Assist with the preparation of the preventive maintenance schedule for electrical/HVAC plants and equipment.
- Ensure that that the planned preventive maintenance is carried out as planned.
- Monitors and updates materials MRP data, review stock quantities, usage and consumption to minimize the stock value whilst ensuring that all spare parts are available for routine, breakdown and shutdown maintenance.
- Support the Head Electrical Engineer in the preparation of the company’s estimate and yearly budget plans and follows up on any budget variation or reconciliation issues with NAPIMS.
- Troubleshoot complex or recurring electrical problems which require technical analysis and resolution with the help of other departments, vendors or original equipment manufacturers and recommend sound and cost-effective solutions.
- Administer the electrical / HVAC planned preventive program, to ensure that the maintenance tasks undertaken are adequate to prevent unplanned equipment failure.
- Liaise with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, modifications, spare parts, drawings, and the resolution of technical problems.
- Ensure that all drawings, plans, manuals and Maintenance Equipment Log Book (MELB) are up-to-date and “as-built” and direct draftsmen to carry out all corrections and reflect any alterations, modifications and additions to the electrical equipment system.
- Review and check work completed by contractors ensure compliance with work is satisfactorily completed, make necessary corrections, and submit to the Maintenance Methods Engineer for endorsement.
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years experience working with electrical plant and equipment within an Oil and gas or
- Petrochemical environment.
- Good knowledge of electrical HV and LV systems.
- Technical reporting, good mathematical skills and basic computer software skills.
We Offer You
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Limited recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for vacancy’ button.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.