Senior Engineer Enterprise Services Job At 9mobile
Applications are invited for the vacant position of Senior Engineer Enterprise Services at Abuja by 9mobile Nigeria, interested candidates must possess all the below-listed requirements as well as has the ability to carry out all functions and duties listed for this job.
The Senior Engineer Enterprise Services shall provide necessary support towards the integration/operations and maintenance of enterprise customer services, via various transmission media microwave, fiber optics, and satellite.
- Manager IP Planning & Enterprise Solution Job At 9mobile
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 Economic Community of West African States
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2021 For Management Trainee (Finance)
Senior Engineer Enterprise Services Principal Functions
- Provide high-level technical support to enterprise customers, and field support engineers, in resolving outages on enterprise links
- Proffer long-term solutions to repetitive enterprise links degradation affecting customer’s network quality and availability.
- Provide feedback to the planning team on ways of improving enterprise customer experience based on the prevailing transmission network realities.
- Coordinate the relevant transmission operations / IPBB/ LAAS vendor teams to work together in resolving enterprise customer outages within acceptable MTTRs.
- Provide relevant reports for periodic availability reconciliation with enterprise customers as at when due.
- Maintain a detailed and updated database of all operational enterprise customer links.
- Coordinate the timely end-to-end implementation of approved capacity changes (upgrades/downgrades) on enterprise customer links.
- Attend service review meetings with enterprise customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of all the work orders for all enterprise customers.
- Provide the root cause analysis (RCA)for enterprise service outages to the NOC / customer.
- Maintain detailed reports of enterprise outages across the network.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Transmission Operations
- First degree in a related Engineering field
- Four(4) to six(6) years post NYSC work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- IP/MPLS Technologies
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Network Administration
- Problem Solving / Analytical thinking
- Customer management
- Good Communication
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How To Apply For Senior Engineer Enterprise Services In 9mobile
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Register an account in the 9mobile recruitment portal.
- Verify your account through your registered email.
- Log into your account and complete your application with accurate information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.