Senior Engineer Network Solution Architecture Job At 9mobile
Applications are invited for the vacant position of Senior Engineer Network Solution Architecture at Abuja by 9mobile Nigeria, interested candidates must possess all the below-listed requirements as well as has the ability to carry out all functions and duties listed for this job.
The Senior Engineer Network Solution Architecture shall quickly grasp technical requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on RF Planning principles and industry standards.
Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to achieve end results of proposed solutions.
Ensure efficient Data Management and provide insight from data analysis
- Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation Job At 9mobile
- Manager Core Roaming & VAS Performance Job At 9mobile
- Senior Engineer Transmission Performance Job At 9mobile
Senior Engineer Network Solution Architecture Principal Functions
- Identify software and hardware development needs of RAN and select the right approach for such development (internal/external), as well as lead the actual development.
- Design, implement, and test features that meet the specifications and requirements
- Provide Radio network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology.
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes, and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assurance delivery.
- Draft RF design solutions to address RAN network issues to be reviewed by Radio Planning Supervisor/Manager.
- Creating &Studying RF coverage maps, perform simulations and identify problem areas, also troubleshooting areas with poor coverage and Quality, and recommending suitable solutions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Liaise with RF vendors to ensure that RF processes are followed and escalate any issues identified to the Manager, RF Planning and Optimisation.
- Proactive radio capacity planning and resource management.
- Participate in special projects e.g. technical trials, temporary sites.
- Mentor Engineers and provide regular updates.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- 4 years post NYSC work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Network Planning and Design
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Problem Solving
- Dexterity in Data Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How To Apply For Senior Engineer Network Solution Architecture In 9mobile
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Register an account in the 9mobile recruitment portal.
- Verify your account through your registered email.
- Log into your account and complete your application with accurate information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.