Senior Engineer Optimization Job At 9mobile
Applications are invited for the vacant position of Senior Engineer Optimization at Abuja by 9mobile Nigeria, interested candidates must possess all the below-listed requirements as well as has the ability to carry out all functions and duties listed for this job.
The Senior Engineer Optimization shall quickly grasp technical requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on RF Planning principles and industry standards.
Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to achieve end results of proposed solutions.
Ensure efficient Data Management and provide insight from data analysis
- Senior Engineer Network Solution Architecture Job At 9mobile
- Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation Job At 9mobile
- Manager Core Roaming & VAS Performance Job At 9mobile
Senior Engineer Optimization Principal Functions
- Understand the telecommunication industry’s local trends and developments to access the impact on 9mobile’s current and future business.
- Coordinates inter-functional relations between units within 9mobile to achieve deliverables and address technical issues while ensuring synergy across the various departmental function
- Monitor radio planning and optimization of assigned BSC, RNC, and eNodeB areas in accordance with 9mobile guidelines.
- Ensure quality of network in assigned area; coordinates with all stakeholders from Implementation, operations, and maintenance to achieve same.
- Participate in radio capacity planning and resource management
- Ensure agreed cell level, BSC/RNC/eNodeB level, and Network level KPIs (2G, 3G, and 4G) are not lower than defined thresholds.
- Work together with the Principal Engineer on technical trials/feature testing.
- Spectrum Management and Frequency Planning.
- Ensure accuracy in reporting and presentation of all technical plans
- Work with RF Planning Manager to understand the RF design, cluster definition, customer expectation, and network configuration in assigned areas.
- Study RF design coverage maps and identify problem areas in terms of coverage, interference, or pilot pollution.
- Preparing reports and presentations about the radio network plans and the network performance.
- Documenting and writing 9mobile’s engineering processes for RF Planning and Optimization unit.
- Assist in identifying specialist tools, equipment, and solutions for radio network enhancement.
- Ensure the methods and procedures handbook on optimization is followed correctly and optimization procedures implemented are consistent with 9mobile guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of optimization-related actions; also maintain archives of all collected data.
- Link budget analysis and generating propagation models for the different area types.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, RF Planning and Optimisation
- First-degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Four (4) to six (6) years relevant work experience
- Advance knowledge of GSM/GPRS/EDGE & UMTS radio planning & optimization tools
- In depth understanding of planning and configuration principles
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Network Planning and Design
- Radio AccessTechnologies
- 2G/ 3G/ 4G planning and optimization
- Problem Solving
- Presentation skills
- Data analysis
- Passion forExcellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How To Apply For Senior Engineer Optimization In 9mobile
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Register an account in the 9mobile recruitment portal.
- Verify your account through your registered email.
- Log into your account and complete your application with accurate information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.