Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Senior Instrumentation Specialist Job Vacancy At NNPC
Senior Instrumentation Specialist job vacancy is currently available at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Training Coordinator (Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment) Job At NNPC
- Senior Heavy Duty Mechanic for Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment Job At NNPC
- Semi-Automatic Welding Specialist Job Vacancy At NNPC
Senior Instrumentation Specialist Responsibilities
- Vast in installation and maintenance of instrumentation and Telecom systems.
- Higher National Diploma / B.Sc / B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering or Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- City & Guild Level 3.
- 8 years of work experience.
Working knowledge of Instrumentation & Control deliverables such as:
- Panel (JB and Marshalling) Design
- P & ID’s
- Loop Drawings
- Wiring Drawings
- Motor control Schematics
- Instrument location Drawings
- Instrument installation Details
- Instrument Specifications (Datasheets)
- Bill of Materials
- Conduit / Tray / Cable Schedules
- Control Narratives
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Construction of Engineering Work Packages.
Working knowledge of Instrumentation Calculation / Selection such as:
- Flow (Orifice Plates, Vortex, Venturi, Magnetic, Ultrasonic meters).
- Level Measurement (Radar, Displacers, Gauges).
- Temperature (including Thermowells Freq. wake calculation).
- Process Analysers and sampling systems would be a plus.
- Competent use of instrument Calculation / Selection specific software.
Working Knowledge (Design/Configuration/Implementation) on any of the following systems:
- PLCs, preferable Modicon, GE or Rockwell
- SISs, preferable Triconex.
- DCS, preferable Honeywell TDC/TPS/Experion, Foxboro/A, ABBxA.
Working knowledge of Industry Standards and Codes related to:
- Instrumentation & Control system deliverables.
- Working Knowledge in Computer-Aided Design software.
- Working Knowledge on Smart Planet Instrumentation (SPI) software.
- Working Knowledge (design/implementation) in Communication, etc
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 1st January.