Senior IT Officer Lagos By FADAC Resources
Senior IT Officer Lagos Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is Africa’s Largest Manufacturer of school and office stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation’s premium paper raw material, prepress equipment, and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria. They are in need of a Senior IT Officer.
- Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Junior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Senior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Senior IT Officer Lagos Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- The candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of coding languages
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.com.