Kogi State University
Senior Lecturers (Arts & Humanities) Job Vacancy At Kogi State University
Senior Lecturers (Arts & Humanities) job vacancy is currently available at the Kogi State University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Lecturer I (Social Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
- Reader / Associate Professor (Management Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
- Senior Lecturers (Education) Job At Kogi State University
We are recruiting candidates for the Departments below:
- Department of English & Literary Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Theatre Arts.
- Candidates must possess relevant PhD qualifications in their area of interest or a Fellowship of either National or West African College in the appropriate discipline applied for.
- Interested candidates must in addition to possessing the required academic qualifications in the programme of interest, meet the mandatory residency period as Lecturer I.
- Applicants must have had a minimum of 9 years of university working experience, a minimum of ten publications published in reputable journals (two of which could be publications in edited conference proceedings).
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary & Allowances
Salary & Allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
How To Apply For Senior Lecturers (Arts & Humanities) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application
Forward Hard copies of the Application to:
Kogi State University, Anyigba,
The application deadline is 12th January
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, applicants should request their Referees to forward Reference on their behalf directly to the Address above.
- For the online application, candidates should log in / Sign up for the Application Form.
- Shortlisted applicants should come for the interview with three (3) bound copies of their publications, containing their Curriculum Vitae.