Senior Legal Officer (Automobile) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Senior Legal Officer (Automobile) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Internal Control Officer (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Key Marketing Manager (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Manager (Automobile) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
The Senior Legal Officer will be accountable for the entire Legal and risk management operations of the Company. He/She will be responsible for effective and efficient legal support for the business restructuring, mergers/amalgamation, acquisitions, contracts, documentation management, providing legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
Senior Legal Officer (Automobile) Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyse legal implications of various issues and advise various internal stakeholders and management on it.
- Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, police liaison, and arbitration matters. Drafting, vetting of Criminal complaints, criminal right appeals, SLP and well versed with Court Process, well networked in government. And the Police department.
- Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Attending Court cases and assisting the council in the drafting of written submissions and petitions.
- Litigation, to give a business the edge by pre-empting its needs [fool proof agreements etc;
- Handling of cases, consumer case notices, NCLT, Recovery, Defamation, attending court and liaison with advocates etc.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments;
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings;
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keeping records of all licenses and compliances and all litigation matters;
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- 10+ years post-call experience, with any Common reputable Law firm or the In-house Legal department of a large business organization, preferably in an Automobile environment
- Must have generalist knowledge on all aspects of commercial and corporate law
- Knowledge of labour law and corporate affairs is essential
- Ability to work independently with minimal support/supervision
- Superior oral and written communication
- Ability to produce/review quality legal drafts
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to situations with speed and efficiency
- Meticulous forensic abilities
- Ability to work well with various business functions across different topics
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
How To Apply For Senior Legal Officer (Automobile) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.