Senior Manager – Business Operations Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
A Senior Manager – Business Operations job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Analyst – Fraud Detection and Prevention Job At MTN Nigeria
- Analyst – Financial Operations Business Support Job At MTN Nigeria
- Officer – Process and Compliance.Finance Job At MTN Nigeria
Senior Manager – Business Operations Responsibilities
- Support the CEO in framing business problems; finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues.
- Support ExCom to drive key organizational initiatives, culture, and process improvements projects.
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research and analysis to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Support drafting, review, and compilation of ExCom meeting packs
- Track implementation of resolutions from ExCom and management committee meetings
- Develop and maintain processes and systems to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO’s Office.
- Prepare briefing materials and presentation decks to support the CEO’s meetings, speeches and presentations (internal & external), in consultation with the Corporate Communications department.
- Analyze and report performance based on strategies and business goals and recommend areas needing improvement.
- Continue to enhance transparency (using dashboards) on performance and progress.
- Gather insights from trends, benchmark and global practices on MTNN customers and provide solutions to improve customer experience.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including achievement of MTNN NPS targets.
- Coordinate execution of strategic initiatives and high priority internal/external projects.
- Enhance information flow between senior management and the CEO’s office.
- Build strong relationships with critical stakeholders.
- Collaborating with ExCom to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Track monthly performance of CEO Scorecard
- Support the development of a highly capable internal consulting team within the Transformation Office that provides critical thinking to the CEO’s Office
- First degree in a related field
- Possession of Project Management certification or an MBA is advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 9-17 years work experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a global/multinational management consultancy (understanding emerging markets)
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred; ability with pivot tables, arrays, and nested-formulas strongly desired), Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Proven strong financial analysis, budget planning and management experience skills.
- Experience driving execution of business transformation projects
- Creating strategy documents to address business problems
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects within a program
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is on the 2nd of February.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.