Senior Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
A Senior Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) job vacancy is currently available at KPMG Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Technology Assurance Specialist Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
- Manager, Gateway, Tech Support Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Our Infrastructure practice in Nigeria is seeking a senior manager level individual with a minimum of nine years of relevant experience in providing infrastructure related services to clients, leading deals in asset management or infrastructure financing within emerging markets.
- We are seeking an ambitious and innovative professional who is passionate about infrastructure and project finance, with the skills and desire to combine the two to drive improvements within the practice and provide value-adding solutions to our clients.
- You will take a leading role in growing and delivering our infrastructure practice objectives, building relationships with senior management in client organisations, originating business opportunities in project finance, asset management, project preparation, blended finance and identifying the tools or mechanisms to mobilise financing for large infrastructure projects across sectors.
Senior Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Responsibilities
- Developing our pipeline of qualifying infrastructure projects.
- Coordinating the development of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, value for money analysis, public prate comparator project screening mares, decision models and risk element matres
- Providing options and advising on financing models and vehicles suitable for infrastructure projects given their complex and multifaceted nature
- Advising on financial arrangements and structuring of project finance deals
- Facilitating and maintaining active relationships with commercial lenders and financial institutions investors and government
- Assisting clients with the negotiation of PPP contracts.
- Providing support, as required by the infrastructure team in converting and delivering on mandates.
- Developing people, team coaching and mentoring.
- B.Sc. Degree with a minimum of 2:1.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Management or any related field or CFA/ ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of nine years relevant experience in infrastructure-related fields such as project development, structuring, feasibility studies, project finance and syndication including hands-on experience in guarantees and or equity transactions, policy advice, infrastructure project management such as concept to commissioning and project monitoring support, manage credit and other risks, negotiating term sheets and finance documentation, financial modelling and transaction advisory related activities
- Experience working on PPP transactions and procurement processes will also be an added advantage
- Experience working with at least one of the major project finance banks or multilateral development banks relevant consulting experience would also be considered
- Deep knowledge of at least one sector within the infrastructure industry.
- Proficiency in report writing in the English language, including excellent facilitation and communication
- Skills both women and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects for different stakeholders and balance time across these appropriately
How To Apply For Senior Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the KPMG Nigeria recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send their CV to: Blossom.Nnyamah@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for the job title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.