Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services, Data & Services Job Vacancy At Mastercard Foundation
A Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services, Data & Services job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth.
The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
- Senior Analyst, Product Delivery Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Manager, Product Management – SEND Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Country Lead, Program Communications Job At Mastercard Foundation
- The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
- We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centred on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
- While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
- We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services, Data & Services Responsibilities
- As a Senior Managing Consultant, you will be a trusted client business advisor, and lead client engagements across a range of industries and types of projects, such as consulting services, Test & Learn, or data and analytics.
- You will lead engagement teams to best in class insights and project deliverables. Leading the work of the Project Delivery team, you will provide the subject matter or industry expertise, be a resource to others to identify creative and efficient solutions, and guide the team to business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive client value.
- Responsibilities within project management will include owning mid-to senior-level client relationships and proactively engaging in the client agenda, internal culture, and related risks.
- As a strong people manager, you will mentor and coach junior teammates outside of direct engagement teams, and engender effective contribution to Mastercard’s knowledge management and best practices.
- At Mastercard, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients but also have a leading role in shaping the organization’s future.
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree and tenured work experience after completing your undergraduate degree.
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges.
- Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects.
- Experience as a people manager.
- Exposure specifically in payments and/or retail banking or merchants preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to own and develop relationships with both mid-and executive-level client contacts and inspire confidence in Mastercard as a sought-after partner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources.
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country in which they are applying for a position, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in guiding project teams towards delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
- Problem Solving: Leads teams to identify the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides a team to business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive client value. Initiates changes to project direction where required, and can decide and act without the total picture.
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills, and leads team to effective and efficient technical capability usage regardless of context.
- Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
- Client Management: Inspire client confidence through timely and reliable execution, and develop stakeholder management plans to align priorities and address support and resistance.
- Communication and Presence: Leads composition of complete deliverables and other written communication, and demonstrates an ability to communicate verbally in a wide range of complex scenarios and up to senior management levels.
- Teamwork: Motivates medium size teams or key workstreams on large engagements to produce superior quality deliverables while creating an open collaboration environment for all levels, with a will to win attitude.
- Commercial Orientation: Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage Data & Services capabilities, including identification of cross-selling opportunities beyond direct project work, and partner with broader Data & Services teammates on contracting activities, leveraging the knowledge of Data & Services capabilities and how they fit together to create relevant solutions for clients.
- Leadership: Instill a sense of urgency, ownership, empowerment and thoughtful risk-taking into leaders at all levels. Structures work so it aligns with team members’ goals and motivators.
- Integrity: Models Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity. Follows through on commitments and makes others do the same.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skill set or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
How to Apply For Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services, Data & Services Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.