Sigma Consulting Group
Senior Medical Sales Representative Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
The Senior Medical Sales Representative Job vacancy is currently available at Sigma Consulting Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Sigma Consulting Group is an independent global HR & business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from idea conceptualization to unlimited growth across major industries of the economy.
- Supply Chain Officer Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
- Finance / Account Executive Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Business Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
Senior Medical Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfil those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, or any Biological Sciences discipline with medical field sales experience.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of optical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Must be able to bring in business
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The candidate must be young and vibrant
- He / She must be ready to work with minimal supervision and must be conversant with the designated sales territory.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How To Apply For Senior Medical Sales Representative Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Sigma Consulting Group recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 20th July.
To apply for this job please visit www.sigma.ng.