Senior Operations Manager – Roads and Infrastructure Job At Adexen
The vacant position of Senior Operations Manager – Roads and Infrastructure is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international contractor to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Recruitment Consultant Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Technical Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Transport and Logistics Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Senior Operations Manager – Roads and Infrastructure Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the running, development, and leading of the roads, civils, and infrastructure division.
- Manage multiple projects and staff at one time.
- Manage high-value civils projects above $100 Million
- Plan construction operations, allocate and manage resources, budget, and costs
- Collaborate with client, consultants, and key team members of the project team
- Report to Regional Management
- Monitor progress and quality standards
- Supervision of the subcontractors
- Work preparation and time scheduling
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience as a Project Manager / Director / Operations Manager
- Extensive Roads, Bridges and civils project background
- Previous work experience in Nigeria / African Country is a plus
- Experience leading civil projects over $100 Million
- Management of large teams & multi projects
- Team leadership
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Senior Operations Manager – Roads and Infrastructure Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.