Senior Product Manager – Lending Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Senior Product Manager – Lending is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
You will be working as our Senior Product Manager for the Nigerian digital lending product. You will be responsible for defining and implementing a world-class product experience that allows millions of users to improve their financial situation.
You will be part of the Product Team alongside our CPO, Rohan, Product Managers (Nicolas, Damien, Precious), Product Designers and Product Analysts. You will be based in our Nigerian office.
You will also partner closely with Engineering, Risk & Data Science and Operations to build a seamless and integrated digital lending product.
- Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Customer Support Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Loan Recovery Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Senior Product Manager – Lending Responsibilities
- Define the needs of our Nigerian clients to define a product vision and product roadmap;
- Coordinate a team of designers and developers, preparing the product specifications and following their implementation;
- Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship the product and deliver impact for our business and users;
- Coordinate with our lending partners and ensuring that their requirements are met;
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements and enablers;
- Work with the Risk, Data Science and Growth department to ensure that the product is scalable and optimised;
- Work with User Researchers and Product Analysts to ensure the product is matching our customers’ expectations and ahead of the competition;
- Build alignment around the product roadmap across Functions and BUs. Communicate the vision and roadmap to key stakeholders;
- Define and measure the metrics that inform the impact and success of your product.
- 6+ years of experience in product management;
- Experience in a fast-growing B2C tech company, ideally in the financial services/lending industry;
- Creative problem solver mindset with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel;
- Strong organisational, analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport);
- Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times;
- Hungry to stay up to date with regards to latest developments in the Nigerian FinTech and regulatory landscape;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply For Senior Product Manager – Lending Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Stage 1: Screening call of ~30 minutes with our HR & Talent Team
- Stage 2: A case study (Role-specific)
- Stage 3: Technical interview of ~90 minutes with Babatope – Engineering Manager
- Stage 4: Business discussion of ~60 minutes with Sid – Country Head
- Stage 5: Product discussion of ~60 minutes with Rohan – CPO
- Stage 6: Culture discussion of ~45 minutes with Laurin – Co-Founder and CEO
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.