Senior Programmer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
A senior Programmer job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- General Surgeon Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Paediatric Surgeon Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Family Physician Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- We are looking for an ASP.NET C# Developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications.
- The responsibilities of ASP.NET Developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
Senior Programmer Responsibilities
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the Microsoft technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications using C#
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Previous experience as an ASP.NET C# Developer/Programmer.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the use of WordPress
- knowledge of Hospital Management System will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Senior Programmer Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.