International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Project Document Coordinator Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
A Senior Project Document Coordinator job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Design Engineer – Mechanical Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- CAD Designer – Instrumentation Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- Support the Coordination of all technical documents and data across multiple projects and portfolios during its complete lifecycle; Development of routine Reports on Assai Performance; Support the team lead to ensure the identification and timely access to current and accurate documentation to help ensure project actions and decisions impacting Integrity are made using the correct information.
Senior Project Document Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of effective and efficient work processes and procedures for document/data management. Involve in contractor and supplier engagement to ensure that information management requirements and procedures are understood and applied.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of metadata as part of the contractor deliverables, and assurance of the validity of the Master Deliverables Register (MDR) & Asset Information Template (AIT).
- Responsible for managing and improving the numbering process for project documents, including correspondences, and the tracking of same in the necessary databases.
- Support in the definition of asset data requirement, the process for submission, validation and feedback to contractors and suppliers and to deliver consistent and complete information for handover to owner/operator.
- Responsible for conversion of hard copy documents and records into digital forms
- Responsible for updating the individual projects folders in Livelink/SharePoint, with emerging documents and records.
- HND / BSc in Engineering, Sciences or Management.
- 7 years post-graduation experience in document control in an oil and gas company.
How To Apply For Senior Project Document Coordinator Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply