International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Project Engineer – Front End Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Project Engineer – Front End job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Data Analyst Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- CAD Designer – Electrical Job At International Energy Services Limited
- Compliance Assurance Lead Job Vacancy At Sparkle Nigeria
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- The purpose of the position is to support the integration of projects across the Front-end and Execution phases to ensure a seamless transition and achieve Best-Practical Front-End loading at FID
Senior Project Engineer – Front End Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide primary coordination and support the interface between the Front end and Execution for Brownfield capital projects ensuring an integrated and consistent approach on all portfolio projects to ensure competitive and affordable projects are delivered.
- Support and coordinate project execution input in the Assess and Select phases and ensure a robust Basis for Design, Project Execution strategy delivered for execution including contracting and procurement, schedule and cost estimates, and risk management strategies.
- Coordinate requirements from key stakeholders to ensure that they are understood and incorporated in the project scope and execution planning, including regulatory, business, constructability for the project execution is firm and detailed enough to support effective project control and implementation during the Execution Phase.
- Actively promote the deployment of the Project Management Framework principles and best practices as well as Brownfield Practices & Tools, and manages to obtain buy-in from external stakeholders
- Ensure that the HSE execution strategy for all projects is robust and effective and personally be accountable for Goal Zero
- Ensure that projects have a clear competitive and defined scope and that the scope is frozen during the Select phase and with no growth during Define. Ensure that all projects selected are subjected to robust value challenge and competitive scoping reviews as appropriate and support the front-end team to achieve scoped up better and quicker compared to the past.
- Provide continuing technical support to the execution teams during the Define Phase to ensure there is no value erosion.
- A University Degree in Engineering
- 5 – 7 years post-graduation experience with a minimum of 3 years project management experience working across the Front end and Execution roles projects.
How To Apply For Senior Project Engineer – Front End Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email email@example.com for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply