Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Senior Project Manager & Planner Job Vacancy At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
A Senior Project Manager & Planner job vacancy is currently available at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user-friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients including the following: Structuring of partnerships and relationships between local companies and foreign/technical partners Assistance with permits, business development and understanding of contracting terms and conditions, as well as sourcing for human resource personnel providing training/capacity development required to operate within the best business practice, even in tough business environments.
- Finishing Foreman Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Quantity Surveyor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Finishing Supervisor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- The position will be accountable for delivery of assigned Company’s projects from concept development and design, through to front-end and detailed engineering design, construction, and commissioning & handover to operations.
- Key aspects of this position include managing service providers to ensure on-time and on-schedule project delivery, supervising any inspections and testing, and ensuring a flawless commissioning and start-up before handover to operations.
Senior Project Manager & Planner Core Accountabilities
- Management and execution of assigned projects within and outside Lagos from design, construction, commissioning and handover, while ensuring delivery in accordance with project specifications, schedule and budget.
- Undertake project value engineering to ensure cost and schedule are best-in-class, while adhering to the relevant specifications, standards and applicable codes
- Develop technical and commercial specifications for contracts, review technical proposals, organize general tender processes and manage contractor performance
- Perform vendor identification, pre-qualification, tender clarifications and technical evaluations
- Responsible for the identification, mitigation and management of risk on the assigned project
- Lead project risk mitigation through HAZOP studies, constructability reviews etc.
- Facilitate the development of a strong safety culture in the project team and compliance with company HSE standards by contractors on site.
- Manage project reporting and interface across all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure timely and effective communication with appropriate stakeholders for changes to approved scope, quality, cost and schedule
- Contribute to the development of business proposals and infrastructural investment appraisals, where applicable
QMS, EMS & QH& SMS Responsibilities :
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieves their intended results within department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred or demonstrable experience in
EPC Project Management within the Oil & Gas and Construction Sectors
- 10+ years of work experience in providing EPC Project Management to
large Energy, Oil and Gas and/or Construction clients.
- Strong project-based delivery experience; strategic thinking; oral and
written communication skills
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: 10+ years of work experience in providing EPC Project Management to large Energy, Oil and Gas and/or Construction clients
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- Excellent ability to express self-confidently, clearly, fluently, concisely and persuasively in spoken and written English.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with contractors
- Ability to supervise projects and ensure delivery within stipulated time and budget cost
- Knowledge of Planning, Cost Reporting, Estimating and Change Control techniques.
- Ability to assess risks associated with project
- Knowledge of value engineering process & techniques
- Develop Scope of Work based on Stakeholder requirements for all major projects.
- Prepare negotiation strategies for projects
- Supervision of Quality Assurance & Quality Control implementation plans for all projects
- Good planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Strong level of integrity with a sound work ethic
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proven ability to coach, guide, motivate and lead multicultural and cross functional teams in challenging environments
- Proven ability to work independently, as part of a team and with initiatives to meet tight deadlines
How To Apply For Senior Project Manager & Planner Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit portal.dbesl.com.