Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is a multinational leading flexible and packaging manufacturing company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a Senior Sales Executive
- Senior IT Officer Lagos By FADAC Resources
- Junior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Senior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Responsible for Sales of all products and services of the company
- Set all product offerings demonstrating professional sales ability, knowledge, and skill across all product lines.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within his territory.
- Review and adapt to information regarding products innovations, competitors, and market conditions
- Reconciliation of sales figures
- Undertake after-sales follow up calls
- Handle customer complaints and monitor level of satisfaction
- Submission of invoice to customers after-sales.
- Advise customers on technical issues concerning the products.
- Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
- Continually learn new products and services and methods of presentation for these products.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin, Marketing, or any other Social Sciences or Equivalent.
- 5 years in Sales and Marketing of packaging/related products
- Good product Knowledge
- Technical Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of market dynamics
- Good presentation skills
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.com.