Senior Sales Manager (Automobile) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Senior Sales Manager (Automobile) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Head/Senior Human Resource (Chinese Conglomerate) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
A leading Chinese Automobile Company with Assembling plants in Nigeria and offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
The senior sales executive will be responsible for analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should also be able to resolve customer complaints on time.
As a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with clients, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
Senior Sales Manager (Automobile) Responsibilities:
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How To Apply For Senior Sales Manager (Automobile) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.