Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead) Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead) is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
You will be working fully remotely as our Senior Software Engineer in our Tech Division which is now composed of 30 people worldwide. We prefer you to be based in Lagos, and you will be working with our engineering team based in Paris & India.
Your mission is to develop new features for our customers based in emerging countries to improve the services of our Android application. Your goal is to build a new digital bank for emerging countries.
- Internal Auditor – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Senior Product Manager – Lending Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead) Responsibilities
- Developing high quality features working with our Product team to better serve customers;
- Building a platform on which each market can plug its specific features while maintaining a solid common core product;
- Tackling complex financial processes with the right patterns and appropriate solutions;
- Helping drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class experience for our customers;
- Being responsible for designing, developing and deploying medium to large-sized projects;
- Helping define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team;
- Contributing to continuous improvements to an infrastructure that can handle millions of clients;
- Analysing and improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of monitoring, continuous integration and platform integration.
Our technical stack 🔧
- Our customer product is an Android application;
- It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend (sidekiq, RSpec);
- Our ML pipeline is an API-flask (Python);
- We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, an RDS Aurora MySQL database, S3, Kinesis (data-stream, firehose);
- Prototype of a data warehouse on GCP (GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Composer);
- We have automated tests that run on Travis.
- You have >5 years of experience in backend,
- You must have led a team of engineers for no less than 2 years – also handled mentoring and onboarding of new software developers,
- You must have led a technical project from specification to delivery,
- You can code in a backend language (Ruby on Rails or Python or node.js or Go or Php or Java…)
- You know/ experience with AWS or GCP cloud providers,
- You can go to the most efficient solution,
- You know how to take initiative.
How To Apply For Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead) Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Technical Test – to ascertain that your wealthy experience aligns with what we need;
- Technical Interview & Peer Programming with 2 Senior Engineers in the team;
- Last call with Titi, the HR Manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.