Senior Specialist, Account Management, Fintech, West Africa Job Vacancy At Mastercard
A Senior Specialist, Account Management, Fintech, West Africa job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
- Manager, Gateway, Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Manager, Technical Architect Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Manager, SME Products, Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Mastercard
Ref No: R-145341
- This individual will interact with West Africa’s leading fintech and payment services providers.
- The Fintech/PSP Manager is responsible for cultivating key alliances and managing our relationships with partners across the fintech ecosystem to innovate the future of payments, create cutting-edge product propositions, and ensure seamless and inclusive payments.
- Support Business Development for Fintechs/PSPs across the assigned location within West Africa ensuring alignment between the location’s ‘go-to-market approaches and the overall MEA Business Development strategy, taking into account the region’s longer-term strategic initiatives.
- Establish new partner/enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to sustain MasterCard’s competitive advantage and track performance against key objectives.
- This individual will have responsibility for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with Issuers, vendors, the banking industry and the regulators across the assigned location.
- Fundamental to accelerating the development of the business in the allocated location, is a backbone of a strong issuance strategy in partnership with key Banks. The individual will be responsible for developing a dedicated Issuance plan and strategy across the assigned location.
- In addition, the successful candidate must have a sound knowledge of the payments industry P&L and how to maximize revenue through an effective issuance strategy.
- The individual will support the development of the allocated location’s Interchange strategies, in collaboration with all regional cross-functional teams.
- The successful candidate will be required to support the assigned location’s Regulatory dialogue and support Country Management, on all matters relating to national and regional interests.
Senior Specialist, Account Management, Fintech, West Africa Responsibilities
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with the product development and other cross-functional teams
- Work with Customer Account Managers and Country Managers to identify opportunities to sell new products to Fintechs & PSPs across the cluster
- Establish relationships and partnerships with leading and emerging fintech and PSPs across many verticals – from loyalty programs to acceptance to tokenization to cross border payments.
- Support relationship with fintech, crypto and other emerging vertical (i.e. NFTs, blockchain) accounts and accountable to build mutually aligned strategies and plans with your partners and execute on them by effectively leveraging the Mastercard organization.
- Co-create with partners to build new product propositions through close collaboration with Mastercard product development and innovation teams.
- Drive Mastercard revenue growth and be comfortable developing business cases including ROI analyses as well as leading responses to RFPs.
- Execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Be the responsible “face of MasterCard” to the prospect/customer through high-level interactions with key stakeholders such as senior bank executives, country regulatory contacts, representatives of marketing and card vendors as well as third party processing companies.
All About You
- Deep business development and marketing experience
- Prior experience performing Channel Management and/or Business Development with fintech, crypto or DeFi companies
- Strong project management, problem-solving, analytical, and organizational experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment across multiple geographic locations
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, extensive experience in communicating in an international environment at the senior management level
- Comfortable aptitude for onboarding complex business and technical knowledge to a level sufficient to engage in meaningful partner discussions and identify and drive solutions (problem-solving mindset).
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Business Case development, including financial analytics
- Budget preparation and management
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Solid solution development skills and effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
How To Apply For Senior Specialist, Account Management, Fintech, West Africa Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.