Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Senior Technology Manager Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Senior Technology Manager job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS013
Grade Level: SGL .07
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Technology Officer -IT Operations Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Business Analyst -IT Operations Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Technology Officer – Business Intelligence & Reporting Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Senior Technology Manager Responsibilities
- The Senior Technology Manager devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives.
- The Senior Technology Manager works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced
technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals. Responsible for creating detailed IT solution/ service design, based on the functional specifications, to meet quality & performance requirements & technical constraints.
- Candidate must possess a degree in Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines, with at least 10+ years cognate experience and strong analytical skills.
- An MBA with a specialization in IT Management and other industry-related Professional qualification is an added advantage.
How To Apply For Senior Technology Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.