Senior Treasury Officers Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Senior Treasury Officers job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Lead Underwriter Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Information Officer Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Accounts Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Senior Treasury Officers Responsibilities
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele regularly.
- Cultivate and maintain a courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
- Propose services, upselling and cross-selling whenever possible
- Recruit, train and build sales teams across the country
- Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send a periodic report to management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
- Train IMTs and Treasury Admin on the various Treasury products and relevant company policies
- Minimum education level –First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 4+ years of experience in sales and business development.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about sales with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Previous experience of driving sales ideally across all company products.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Ability to lead and motivate a large team.
- Strong sales, analytical, organization and people skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision-makers
How To Apply For Senior Treasury Officers Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.