International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior Web Developer (Web App / UX Designer Digital) Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
A Senior Web Developer (Web App / UX Designer Digital) job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior CAD Designer I – Mechanical / Piping (TPD) Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Project Document Coordinator Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- Build the capability needed to collaborate, build, deploy and sustain value effectively in our unique agile culture.
- Envisioning the direction and executing the core user experience (UI and UX) design elements in the digital portfolio.
- Leading the delivery of Digital design delivery, design operations and shaping the design culture in the Company.
- Ensure a focus on creating a world-class user experience and apply best in class design principles to realize transformational business value across the global digital portfolio.
Senior Web Developer (Web App / UX Designer Digital) Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform quality compliance checks on Project Development Requests (PDR) packages for presentation to the various governance Meetings (Weekly DRB, weekly Project Portfolio and Monthly Project Review Meetings) ensure adequate compliance to submission deadlines for excellence processing of PDR packages.
- Participate in the preparation of the yearly CAPEX budget with 5 years look ahead in line with the Budget preparation procedure and Budget reviews as required
- Administer project governance processes and procedures including administering meetings for the Governance forums to ensure timely review and approval of project proposals via the appropriate decision gates thereby ensuring assurance and compliance with the NLNG project management process
- Manage the archiving and retrieval of hard and soft copy project documentation (SAP, Livelink) to ensure effective Project Information Management systems.
- Continuously update projects information in SAP to ensure the accuracy of data in the PD CAPEX Projects Portfolio is maintained and action SAP requests as required.
- Provide Project Assurance support for the PD CAPEX projects across the three main Portfolios (i.e., Plant, Infrastructure and Pipeline/GTS in contribution to the delivery of projects on time and within Budget
- Act as Nigerian Content Focal person for ensuring adequate awareness on Nigerian content requirements and tracking Nigerian Content deployment on projects thereby leading to improved compliance with Nigerian content requirements on PD CAPEX projects.
- Prepare periodic Projects reports associated with PD CAPEX projects and issue same within the agreed timelines to ensure continuous control of Projects in alignment with Company’s business objectives
- Develop and update project management, project controls and reporting procedures as required and ensure compliance with these procedures during project implementation to achieve and sustain effective project governance and control for the PD CAPEX Projects Portfolio.
- Understands fluently the overall technology portfolio. Collaborates with digital Chief Product Owners, Initiative Product Owners and regional and functional stakeholders to understand their digital product roadmaps and requirements.
- Defines the company’s direction for UI and UX and ensures tight integration into the roadmaps to deliver world-class innovative customer-centric user experiences.
- Steers, and is accountable for cross-functional product development teams to build designs that meet requirements – including design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Drives the company’s end-user experience design from an end-to-end perspective, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes, and validation across multiple products and areas.
- Leads and steers building an enterprise-wide community of practice, guiding UX and UI design to realize the vision. Coach company professionals (non-designers) to deepen understanding of Design Thinking methods and user-centred practices.
- Gains support for the UI/UX vision and direction from senior functions, regions, digital and other technical leadership as well as from senior technical experts.
- Provides direction, manages performance, coaches and mentors Lead Designers in providing engaging and intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Oversees and monitors all user research, persona development, usability testing, contextual inquiry, surveys, A/B testing and task analysis as well as facilitates workshops with senior stakeholders and end-users.
- Defines the experience strategy by facilitating work sessions and opportunity workshops with product teams and users to articulate key design goals, plans and requirements
- Audits the landscape competitively and comparatively for inspiration as well as design ideas that can be utilized in the current design process
- Leads and monitors the overall BP user experience and product design efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of high-quality service and product development.
- Manages interfaces with Upstream Technology Teams, IT&S Teams and external partners and vendors to position BP as an informed buyer in the space of digitization.
- Tracking digital and design trends for inspiration as well as design ideas that can improve solutions and working processes
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams: Product, Marketing, and Technology leaders to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a best-in-class product
- Ensures high-quality graphics and visual components are present and that teams are using the best of resources, tools and capabilities available.
- A University Degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering; professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 years should be a similar role within the IT department or Digital function of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company.
- 3+ years experience in specifying, analyzing and documenting requirements for applications on a large scale.
- Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical/math/strategic aptitude and problem-solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
- Strong facilitation skills and proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Experience using multiple types of requirements tools (i.e. Jira, Blueprint, Jama, Microfocus, or related) and managing the requirements through the SDLC.
- Experience in managing requirements using multiple methodologies (i.e. Agile, waterfall, iterative etc)
- General understanding of application programming, database, and system design is a plus.
How To Apply For Senior Web Developer (Web App / UX Designer Digital) Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply