Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
Senior Well Engineer Job Vacancy At Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
Senior Well Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Internal Control Officer Job At Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
- Head, Corporate Planning & Economics Job At Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
- Manager / Head, Commercial Negotiations Job At Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
Senior Well Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop a basis of design, design Qf service for Rig and Non-Rig interventions
- Develop and supervise Drilling and work-over programs for all Oil and Gas wells (this includes other Subprograms like Bit selection, casing seat selection, Drilling! work- over Fluids, Directional etc.).
- Participate in quality and pre-acceptance related audits.
- Provide Drilling engineering and well construction support to the multidisciplinary field development team, field reviews and studies.
- Develop program and provide field supervision, support and assistance when required for drilling/workover / CTU / slick line operations.
- Ensure offset wells data are analyzed, reported and .documented. Carry out AAR on all projects.
- Ensure company HSE policies are implemented
- Provide detailed scope of work for contracting and issuing LPOs
- Supervise all petroleum Engineering operations during drilling and workover.
- Check contractor’s invoice to secure compliance with T&C of each contract.
- Coordination between operators, companies, logistics supports, rig contractors and third-party service providers.
- Prepare budgets and Authority for Expenditures (AFE) for all well-related operations and projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 8 years in a related field.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Very good communication/Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of relevant software
- Sufficient Ms Excel knowledge for analysis
How To Apply For Senior Well Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit a recent CV and academic qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further recruitment process.
The application deadline is 20th October.