SEO Specialist Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
An SEO Specialist job vacancy is currently available at Cowrywise. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Cowrywise is a fintech company democratizing access to premium financial services by making these services available to the mass market cheaply.
- Product Designer Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- Data Scientist Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- Web Business & Operations Officer Job At Wema Bank
About this position
We are seeking a growth-savvy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, to drive our growth marketing goals across relevant search engines.
At Cowrywise, SEO includes but transcends creating content; it contributes greatly towards our overall acquisition goals.
As the SEO Specialist, your results will be obvious. You will define, develop, and execute all search engine optimization campaigns, with the primary aim of contributing to user acquisition and product adoption.
While you will be working with a fully skilled growth team, the ability to deliver outstanding results while working with minimum supervision is expected.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities
- Analyse SEO keywords for the company’s website and blog and create content that aligns with the SEO goals per quarter.
- Write excellent and compelling content for the website, blog and page descriptions.
- Ideate, execute and optimize SEO campaigns that increase rankings in search engines.
- Monitor daily SEO metrics and optimize performance where necessary etc.
- Update/optimize already existing content for better search engine rankings.
- Distribute SEO content across other relevant media platforms/channels.
- Understanding of WordPress and other content management systems.
- Consistently analyze Cowrywise’s SEO plans to identify weaknesses and make strategic implementations for improvement.
- Overseeing competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Utilize sound judgement to translate marketing strategies and campaign messages into SEO projects.
- Exude an in-depth understanding of keyword research and data mining tools with a proven ability to use them.
- Share clear monthly reports and demonstrate measurable results using SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Search Console.
- This isn’t an entry-level role. 2 – 3+ years of experience in leading successful SEO campaigns is required with a goal towards business growth.
- Experience in overseeing the end-to-end SEO results of a brand (from ideation to implementation) is crucial.
- You must have a clear understanding of the technical aspect required for SEO success.
- Knowledge of and experience in the fintech industry is an added advantage.
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of industry benchmark
- Working with some of the smartest and most creative designers, engineers, growth marketers and more.
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
How To Apply For SEO Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Cowrywise recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit cowrywise.breezy.hr.