Service Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Service Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a Multinational Automobile Company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Finance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Chief Operating Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Business Analyst Job Recruitment At Adexen
Service Manager Job Responsibilities
- To achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction by providing consistent and efficient maintenance and repair services to the vehicles distributed by the company.
- Organize and supervise the activities of all allocated workshop staff safely and efficiently in line with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all repair and service work performed in the Service Department is done efficiently and correctly in line with manufacturers’ and company policy and procedures
- Monitor and improve productive staff efficiency and workmanship sales to a minimum of 80% of available hours.
- Supervise and monitor the allocation of work to ensure that there are appropriate staff members with sufficient experience and technical ability.
- Propose, implement and monitor service procedures to improve the quality of repairs and servicing.
- Implement and maintain the Group operational practices as defined by management and company policy.
- Ensure the correct use of all communication equipment and manufacturers’ information by all Workshop staff.
- Ensure that all service and repair-related literature and information are accurate and distributed to the Service Department staff.
- Complete and submit reports and analyses to the management, manufacturers, and suppliers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend improvements in facilities, equipment, and procedures within the Service Department.
- Handle customer service queries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Propose and implement a marketing strategy in conjunction with the Parts Officer and Aftersales Manager of branches to increase service department sales.
- Regularly meet with the Parts Officer to assess and resolve parts and service-related issues, with minutes and action plan formally documented.
- Monitor and ensure that service department staff request the correct parts at all times.
- Supervise and monitor locally purchased goods and services ensuring that price and quality are following the company policy and standards.
- Promote and maintain a safe and clean working environment within the Service Department.
- Ensure all equipment and tools are used correctly, maintained, and accounted for at all times.
- Ensure that all staff within the department adheres to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Train service staff to use tools, equipment, manufacturer’s manual and specification, etc.
- Assess and recommend staff departmental training needs and requirements.
- Perform any other job-related duties that may be assigned by his/her direct manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Between 8 – 10 years post-NYSC relevant work experience in the automobile service industry with a minimum of 3 years managerial experience
- Dynamic, self-motivated with good leadership qualities and an understanding of team management
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Packages.
- Abreast of current automotive engineering technology
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of accounting procedures
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Service Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.