Ascentech Services Limited
SFA (Sales Force Automation Supervisor) Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
An SFA (Sales Force Automation Supervisor) job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Utility Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
- Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
- Warehouse Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A multinational Food & Beverages company located in Ogun state is looking to hire an (SFA) Sales Force Automation Supervisor.
We are looking for a skilled and qualified candidate who will be implementing and will be one point contact and coordinate all the SFA information for the business.
SFA (Sales Force Automation Supervisor) Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the position holder will;
- Implement SFA information and directive
- Be a one-point contact for all Salesforce
- Regulate the activities of the sales force with SFA information
- Send SFA report to Management
- Educate sales force on the usage of SFA
- Partner with all salesforce on the workability of the SFA
- Management of SFA information.
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in ICT related field
- Minimum of two (2) years experience preferably in FMCG
- Proficient in ICT is necessary
- Key competencies and attributes
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Problem-solving and Decision-making skill
- Critical thinker
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.