Site Supervisor Job Vacancy At Ivy Scholars
Site Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at the Ivy Scholars. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ivy Scholars is an HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results.
Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor who possesses the following criteria:
- Web / Graphics Designer Job Vacancy At Ivy Scholars
- Female Real Estate Marketing Executive Job At Ivy Scholars
- Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Ivy Scholars
- Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Job At CCCRN
- Chief of Party Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Director of Finance and Operations Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Compliance Director Job Vacancy At CCCRN
Site Supervisor Responsibilities
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering
- Years of experience required: 0-1 years.
N60,000 / Month + healthcare + pension.
How To Apply For Site Supervisor Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 27th September.