Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
A Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) job vacancy is currently available by Revent Technologies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Growth and Business Strategy Manager Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
- Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist Job At Revent Technologies
- HR Intern Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Revent is a technology company that aims to solve problems that will bring future solutions to current technological problems. We are One Platform, Multiple Solutions To Business Digitalization Challenges.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic social media/content creator to join our team of professionals and help us grow our reputation in the market and appeal to a larger audience.
- This position will be responsible for managing the social media accounts, creating engaging blog content, social media posts and expanding our digital footprint and brand awareness.
- The ideal candidate should possess a passion for social media and content writing, and will be responsible for generating and posting multiple blog posts across the various social media platforms, He/she should be able to create engaging contents to grow our brand visibility.
Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) Responsibilities
- Create contents/blog posts to assist in brand awareness and marketing across all channels
- Manage social media profiles
- Support brand development and awareness using various marketing mediums.
- Monitor engagements and conversions from published content.
- Research relevant topics on industry trends
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communications or any related field.
- Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience in a similar job role.
- A solid understanding of social media platforms including, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret business ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong IT skills.
How To Apply For Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 25th November.