Social Media Manager Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
A Social Media Manager job vacancy is currently available at Cowrywise. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Cowrywise is a fintech company democratizing access to premium financial services by making these services available to the mass market cheaply.
- Product Designer Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- Data Scientist Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- Web Business & Operations Officer Job At Wema Bank
About this position
At Cowrywise, social media includes but transcends the growth of the social media pages; it contributes greatly towards our overall acquisition and retention goals.
As a Social Media Manager, you will play a critical role in defining, developing, and executing our social media marketing efforts, with the secondary aim of contributing to product milestones. You will be confident in your ability to understand and interpret company goals while applying social media solutions to the relevant channels to drive traceable results.
While you will be working with a fully skilled growth team, the ability to deliver outstanding results while working with minimum supervision is expected.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Ideate, design and execute social media campaigns that are aligned with the marketing strategy and brand values while working closely with the growth and product teams.
- Develop engaging and innovative content to promote product-focused solutions and increase brand visibility.
- Distribute articles, videos and drive product-led conversations across social media platforms.
- Analyse social media activities with tracking systems to gather relevant data and report to determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Consistently analyse Cowrywise’s marketing plans, related to social media to identify weaknesses and make strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Utilize sound judgement to translate marketing strategies and campaign messages into social media activities.
- Direct the creation of social-media related videos (Reels, Tiktok, Youtube). Production of videos is not your duty, but the direction is.
- Write and have content creation skills.
- Discuss and share basic knowledge about the Fin-tech industry in an easy-to-understand way
You should know that:
- This isn’t an entry-level role. You need to have at least 3+ years of experience in handling social media accounts with a goal towards business growth.
- This role is beyond posting on social media, you would need to connect your social media to growth
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of industry benchmark
- Working with the smartest and most creative designers and content creators
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
How To Apply For Social Media Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Cowrywise recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit cowrywise.breezy.hr.