Social Media Manager Job Vacancy At Jumia
A Social Media Manager job vacancy is currently available at Jumia. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience.
Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient for us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
- Junior Sourcing Associate Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Designer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Account Payable Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- As Social Media Manager, your role will be to support Jumia in developing its brand across SoMe channels (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok).
- You will leverage and develop Jumia’s community of influencers.
- You will execute our content strategy across all SoMe, designing posts that generate engagement.
- Ultimately, your goal will be to contribute to positioning Jumia as a relevant and engaging brand, associated with trendy content and positive conversations. Thus, you will be at the core of the Jumia brand-building strategy.
- You will need to be extremely tuned to trends, influencers, and generally speaking, be completely passionate about Social Media.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and execute quality content aiming to improve Jumia’s content
- Make checks on all our SoMe daily
- Plan content weekly to ensure posts generate the right level of
- Collaborate with the graphics team to ensure quality visuals for your content
- Be ahead of the curve for all the viral trends
- Trending products, challenges, reposts, videos, etc….
- Share best practices across countries
- Generate weekly plans and reports to improve KPIs
- Monitor implementation and scale-up Jumia’s relationship with influencers
- Ensure growth on # influencers participating in Jumia’s campaigns
- Assess the quality of the influencers and emulate the community
- Frequently interact with them to ensure they are excited to work with Jumia
- Monitor the impact of their posts on KPIs and steer performance
- Scale the # orders driven through influencers
KPIs to evaluate the success
- Number of influencers and number of orders driven from their content
- Average Engagement on IG, FB and Twitter
- Daily Active Users driven from social platforms
- Routine compliance (weekly report, weekly content plan, monthly planning with influencers, weekly CMO review)
- Passion for social media scene and trends
- Fast learning abilities and analytical skills
- Previous experience with social media (eg working in an agency) is a plus
- Well organized and able to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed
in a very international and entrepreneurial environment
How To Apply For Social Media Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Jumia recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button and fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term
the objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.