Software Engineer (IOS) Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
A Software Engineer (IOS) job vacancy is currently available at Cowrywise. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Cowrywise is a fintech company democratizing access to premium financial services by making these services available to the mass market cheaply.
- Software Engineer (Backend) Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- Social Media Manager Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- Product Designer Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
About this position
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer(iOS) who will join our team of talented engineers to design and help us to build the next generation of our mobile applications. You should be able to write clean code while maintaining Apple development standards.
Software Engineer (IOS) Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Working together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Cover your code with unit tests to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshooting issues and bugs and improving application performance.
- Exploring, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years’ experience of working in an iOS Developer position with a good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store.
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch. You must be familiar with tools like Realm Swift, Alamofire/Promise Kit, SwiftyJSON.
- Good experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology, TDD, and release processes is a big advantage.
If selected you’d have access to:
- Earn in the top quartile of industry benchmark
- Working with the smartest and most creative designers and content creators
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
How To Apply For Software Engineer (IOS) Job
- Complete this test iOS Developer Test and submit in the application form with your entry’s repo
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Cowrywise recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit cowrywise.breezy.hr.