Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Software Engineer is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
We are looking for a qualified candidate who will be working as our Software Engineer in our Tech Division which is now composed of 11 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos and working with our engineering team based in Paris.
Your mission is to develop new features for our customers based in emerging countries in order to improve the services of our Android application. Your goal is to build a new digital bank for emerging countries.
- Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Investor Relations Officer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Architect Job Vacancy At FHON Consulting
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- To develop new features (ex: wallet),
- To decrease the time spent fixing and maintaining already shipped features,
- To improve an infrastructure that can handle 2M clients.
Our technical stack
- Our customer product is an android application;
- It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend (sidekiq, RSpec) – which we are open to teaching;
- Our ML pipeline is an API-flask (Python);
- We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, an RDS Aurora MySQL database, S3, Kinesis (data-stream, firehose);
- Prototype of a data warehouse on GCP (GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Composer);
- We have automated tests that run on Travis.
- You have 5 – 10 years of experience in backend,
- You have an Engineering or University Diploma in computer science (we are also open to self-taught with 5 years experience in computer engineering),
- You are able to code in a backend language (Ruby on Rails or Python or node.js or Go or Php or Java…)
- You have knowledge of AWS or GCP cloud providers,
- You are able to go to the most efficient solution,
- You know how to take initiative.
How To Apply For Software Engineer Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.