Software Engineer Job Vacancy At EHA Clinics
A Software Engineer job vacancy is currently available at EHA Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Steward Job Vacancy At EHA Clinics
- Senior Business Analyst Job At EHA Clinics
- Global Fund (GF) C19RM Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Job At Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
Accurate health data will provide NGOs, hospitals, and donor agencies with access to timely health system indicators needed to evaluate their health interventions and respond to critical public health needs. We bring about positive change by harnessing the potential of technology, valuing the power and knowledge of local people, and maintaining a sharp focus on the health worker.
To help close the gap in access to health care we have developed and share a depth of expertise in eHealth and mHealth software and solutions Technology Infrastructure Training and capacity building for sustainable health systems Research and data analysis Project Management eHealth Africa works closely with health NGOs to provide them with technology solutions that will enhance their on-going and new health programs. We also strive to work with state and government officials to manage large-scale implementations at health facilities across the country. eHealth and Information Systems Africa, Inc. is a California, USA Public Service Corporation. We have offices based in California, USA, and Kano, Nigeria.
Summary of Job
- We use the Odoo ERP to manage its entire business processes (recruitment, procurement, inventory, sales, accounting, CRM, etc), and a 3rd-party module called eHealth to manage its EMR. We are recruiting a Software Engineer ERP with expert Odoo techno-functional experience.
- Website module
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Guide problem-solving and architectural decisions within the team and across the company
- Work with other software developers, analyze and review the codebase to ensure security and scalability
- Understudy EHA Clinics’ business processes (EMR, Inventory, Accounting, etc.), and design systems that adequately address its business needs
- Develop and optimize services with profiling, debugging, data structure, and algorithms
- Design, architect, and refactor software for a wide range of services
- Collaborate with DevOps, QA Engineers, and other developers to drive forward how we build, test, and deploy our services
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices, inspiring colleagues and team members with examples and concepts
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define best practice standard operating procedures for all functional aspects of the business that are supported by the Odoo ERP
- Responsible for requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Assist in data integration and mapping — data is required to be transferred to and from Odoo to other mission-critical systems
- Determine reporting requirements, and fulfil the proper long-term solution for delivering this reporting
The requirements listed below are the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- At least 6 months’ Odoo techno-functional experience, having worked with modules such as website, sales, CRM, accounting, procurement, etc
- Experience upgrading Odoo from one version to another
- Adequate knowledge of Odoo performance tuning
- Expert knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres) – design development, optimization, and performance tuning
- A rock-solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Rigour in high code quality, unit testing, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- A good understanding of what is needed to get things done in a collaborative manner
- Attention to detail, not only caring about writing codes that work, but about performance, scalability, security, and optimization
- Ability to look at the big picture and the small details, and make design and architectural decisions
Desirable but not required:
- An understanding of the agile methodology
- Experience with the following tools: Git, Jira, Docker, Circle, Travis, Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, CI/CD, Postgres
- The Software Engineer – ERP is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week.
How To Apply For Software Engineer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the EHA Clinics recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.eha.ng.