Software Programmer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Software Programmer job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Consultant – Endocrinology Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant – Nephrology Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Peri-Operative Nurse Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Registered Nurse and Midwives Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care.
Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Software Programmer Responsibilities
- Creating top quality applications.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building layers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any Computer Science-related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web programming.
- Experience in Asp.Net, C#, MSSQL, JScript, and general web tools.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and Database Design,
- Knowledge of Hospital Management systems will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Software Programmer
- Follow the APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinics recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your CV and submit the application
Simply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 31st October.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.