Software Project Manager Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Software Project Manager job vacancy is currently available at Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization) Job At Concept Group
- Head, Human Resources Job At Concept Group
- Telemarketing (Intern) Job Vacancy At Tempkers Limited
Software Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and define the scope, resource, activity, and sequences of all software projects.
- Turn the desires of the company into technical requirements that the software development team understands.
- Develop schedules, budgets and estimate time and costs.
- Set out the project boundaries and scope for projects, delegate different activities, and ensure their timely completion.
- Create and execute the plan of action and ensure that it is properly monitored and enforced along the way.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks and issues, monitor, and report Progress.
- Performs a project review with the software development team to document any lessons learned from the software development processes.
- Oversees software testing, delivery, and formal acceptance by the applicable end user.
- Understand needs by fully comprehending the project’s objectives, end result, satisfactory time frame, budget, and required resources.
- Properly time all the activities for the completion of projects and prepare for any delays in any of the activities.
- Serve as a Liaison and as a source of consistency throughout a project between the Software team and other departments, fielding questions and providing information for everyone involved.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional teams and management members.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications, and providing solutions to business-related problems with the use of technology.
- Research, analyze and Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reports that highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure resource allocation, results and follows up with all processes with the aim to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible and without sacrificing quality.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Development Management, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years cognitive experience in Software Project Management
- Advanced education, professional certification/membership will be an added advantage
- A background in key programming languages, testing procedures, and the likes
- Good understanding of the role and the requirements
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills.
How To Apply For Software Project Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th February.