Wema Bank Plc
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
Software Quality Assurance Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- DevOps Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Front-End Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Back-End Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- The ideal candidate will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders to define quality and impact standards.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities
Technology (Quality Assurance):
- Conduct rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams.
- Assist in developing and implementing fixes and improvements, working with your team and with others in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Carry out testing of software features
- Carry out a quality review of various applications
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Carry out implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for implementing test plans, strategy and backup plans for all the testing strategies. Ensure that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
Standards and Procedures:
- Adhere to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies and assists in formulating QA standards and best practices, organizational policies and processes and strategic plans
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures, interpret and implement quality assurance standards and evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other Physical Sciences. The additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, knowledge of SQL and scripting, working experience in software development and software quality assurance is essential.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience and Knowledge of automated testing will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Only the shortlisted individuals will be invited for the next process.
- The application deadline is 10th November.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.