Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Solution Delivery Specialist Job Vacancy At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
A Solution Delivery Specialist job vacancy is currently available at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum downtime period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serving with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy.
This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
- Software Testing Specialist Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- IT Helpdesk Officer Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Senior Software Developer Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- This role is responsible for the running of the software delivery process, providing leadership, focus, guidance, and coordination to drive multiple cross-functional Agile teams to deliver functionality across IE’s many delivery platforms.
Solution Delivery Specialist Responsibilities
- Apply agile software principles as tailored to IE’s operations to oversee the development lifecycle for teams’ applications and services, collaborating closely with software developers and managers to architect and curate the best technical design, implementation and maintenance practices.
- Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for all solution delivery domains.
- Ensure that the tools and environment required for solution development are available and accessible.
- Ensure the business analysis function supports the development of solutions by performing scoping assessments, developing business cases, and defining functional requirements.
- Provide high-level validation to technical design documents and ensure that all security designs and implementations adhere to enterprise security standards.
- Ensure that transitioned services have been developed to meet operational and service level requirements.
- Work with Team Lead, Solution Architect, Product Owners, and Business Stakeholders in the roadmap definition process.
- Work with Support, Services, and Release management functions to roll out new features to Production and support the product in the field.
- Gather, document, and verify information relating to business process design and improvement assignments.
- Foster an environment of excellent communication to consistently maintain clarity and transparency about the software delivery process across a variety of company stakeholders.
- Manage, execute, and communicate project plans and delivery commitments to maximize the performance of software teams while maintaining a good and motivating working climate. Collaborate closely with UX, QA, Technical Writers, Solution Architects, and DevOps teams to deliver functionality within our regular release cycles.
- Work with IT team to continuously drive improvements in quality, productivity, and the software development processes, and champion best practices.
- Serve as a risk-management liaison for the software development team, working closely with the IE Risk and Audit teams to coordinate several risk management and audit activities for the software development team.
- Monitor department’s performance through Key Performance Measures.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field; or MBA in Information Technology Management or related areas.
- Minimum of 6+ years professional experience in a software development environment, at least 3 of which were in an Agile environment as a manager, or technical leader.
- Professional certification e.g., PMP/PRINCE II
- Should have hands-on experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, or similar role.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline.
- Cloud Certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Knowledge of Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Strong collaborator
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Risk Management
- Management and leadership skills.
How To Apply For Solution Delivery Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th April 2022.
To apply for this job please visit 184.108.40.206.