Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Special School Teacher (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Special School Teacher (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Conveying teacher / special education / Remedial Pedagogue (m / w / d) for our company school in Abuja / Nigeria.
We are the company school of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC with a bilingual kindergarten, preschool, elementary school, and secondary level I (currently grades 5-6). From secondary level I, we teach differently according to school types (HS / RS / GY). We also offer an English branch based on the British National Curriculum for non-German-speaking students. Now we are looking for you as part of a highly motivated and committed team.
What are your tasks?
- Survey of the individual funding needs (initial, progress diagnostics) with the help of standardized test procedures and preparation of funding reports
- Creation of regular funding plans, certificates, etc.
- Implementation of support measures, their documentation, and reflection
- Joint teaching in the class team
Creation of differentiated work materials
- Advice and guidance from teachers and parents
What are you bringing with you?
- Completed training as a special school teacher / special school teacher / curative teacher (m / f / d) with professional experience in primary school
- Ability to creatively adapt to individual needs
- Ability to adapt to children, parents, colleagues with different cultural and national backgrounds as well as different social problem areas
- Intercultural openness
- Ability to work in a team
- good written and spoken English knowledge
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
How To Apply For Special School Teacher (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.