Specialist, Fraud Investigations Job Vacancy At MTN
The vacant position of Specialist, Fraud Investigations is currently available in MTN office Lagos, suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Responsibilities/Duties Of Specialist, Fraud Investigations
- Provide Expert Assessments, Analytics, Monitoring, And Reporting On Fraud Investigations And Forensics, Within The Policies, Procedures, And Standards Set For Forensic Services, And Report To The Manager.
- Conduct Investigations And Digital Forensic Procedures, In Collaboration With Third Parties Where Applicable, On High Priority Fraud Incidents To Ensure That Those Incidents Are Duy And Thoroughly Analysed Promptly.
- Participate In The Preliminary Review And Planning Of Investigations.
- Compile All Relevant Documentation Detailing Fraud Investigation And Findings, Ensuring That The Report Adequately Describes The Root Causes, Impact, And Possible Risk Mitigations.
- Use Statistical Data And Other Means Of Analysis For Forensic Investigations To Support Findings, Providing Meaningful Information That Will Assist In Preventing Future Incidents.
- Monitor The Status Of Recommendations Made From The Fraud Investigation Report And Provide Timely Feedback To the Manager.
- Monitor The Adherence To The Defined Fraud Investigation And Forensic Framework And Make The Appropriate Escalations If Necessary.
- Ensure Fraud Investigations Are Aligned To Policies, Procedures, And Standards To Mitigate Identified Fraud Risk.
- Provide Suggestions To Enhance Fraud Investigation Policies, Procedures, And Standards.
- Assist In Performing Quality Assurance Assessments Concerning OPCO Forensic Services Units And Investigations Performed.
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Senior Auditor, Network Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Manager, Network Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- BSc, HND, Or Others
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Investigations And Digital Forensics [Proficiency In The Use Of Encase Enterprise/Endpoint Investigator And/Or Forensic Recovery Of Evidence Device (FRED)]
- Experience Working In A Small To Medium Organization
How To Apply For Specialist, Fraud Investigations Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Create an application account.
- Verify your account through your email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your MTN online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th June.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org