Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation Job At 9mobile
Applications are invited for the vacant position of Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation at Abuja by 9mobile Nigeria, interested candidates must possess all the below-listed requirements as well as has the ability to carry out all functions and duties listed for this job.
The Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation shall evaluate and reconcile vendor invoices/bills to ensure payment is made for only services received in line with contractual obligations and commitments.
- Manager Core Roaming & VAS Performance Job At 9mobile
- Senior Engineer Transmission Performance Job At 9mobile
- Manager IP Planning & Enterprise Solution Job At 9mobile
Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation Principal Functions
- Manage vendors, contract implementation, and strategic projects; ensuring vendors are compliant with and deliver all contractual obligations and commitments based on the service level agreements(SLAs).
- Track 9mobile compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, and communicate findings
- Define Collaborate with stakeholders to define efficient and workable technical scope criteria for RFPs and contract engagement.
- Maintain strong relationship with vendor teams and knowledge of vendor environment
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Manage and mentor the human and material resources of the contracts team to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Periodic optimization and review of all Technical OPEX contracts to identify risks and mitigating solutions.
- Participate in the negotiation of new contracts and changes to existing contracts.
- Prepare an effective analysis of technical RFP submissions, identify shortcomings in order to eliminate disputes once the contract is signed and executed.
- Handle dispute resolutions and manage vendor expectations.
- Ensure that business goals are accomplished by effective contract implementation.
- Maintain a systematic database for the contract management system.
- Conduct contracts awareness workshops for technical user teams.
- Establish good working relationships with all cross-functional stakeholders.
- Organize quarterly compliance evaluation workshops for all operational vendors, identify weak areas and advise measures for improvements.
- Prepare monthly reports to management on contract issuance status to check progress and identify areas of concern and support needed.
- Collaborate with user teams to organize site visits for selected areas to determine physical reality.
- Prepare annual compliance analysis to show 9mobile as well as vendor contract compliance levels.
- Organize periodic vendor award programmes to reward vendor performance.
- Create a competitive environment for vendor efficiency.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports to communicate the progress of the unit to the Director, Operations.
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of six (6) to Eight (8) years of work experience with at least three (3) years of exposure in contracts enforcement management in telecommunication’s Technical environment.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Business Application Knowledge & Telecommunications fundamentals
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Project Management, Vendor &Contract Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management &General Ledger understanding
- Change Management, Communication, Negotiation & Problem-solving skills
- Emotional and Relationship Intelligence
- Leadership and People Management
How To Apply For Specialist Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation In 9mobile
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Register an account in the 9mobile recruitment portal.
- Verify your account through your registered email.
- Log into your account and complete your application with accurate information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.