Sports Centre Manager Job Vacancy At City Sports Group Ltd
A Sports Centre Manager job vacancy is currently available at City Sports Group Ltd. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
City Sports Group Ltd is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK.
- Marketing & Communications Strategies Job Vacancy At City Sports Group Ltd
- Football Academy Administrator Job At City Sports Group Ltd
- Customer Complaint Officer Job At Wema Bank Plc
Sports Centre Manager Responsibilitieses
- Oversee daily centre operations and coordinate centre activities through assigned staff; prioritizes and delegates work activities.
- Participate in, and support other members of the team to participate in programs, education and training, and other opportunities offered by City Sports Group.
- Ensure adherence to relevant quality and safety, professional and healthcare standards and mandatory education related to risk management, occupational health and safety, and other relevant areas.
- Write communication and promotional literature for distribution such as newsletter, brochures or flyers and coordinates printing and distribution.
- Prepare periodic reports, and records on center projects, progress, status or other special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Evaluate center activities for effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Book and schedule facility and services for center projects/events; negotiates and prepares rental contract determining fees and terms of contract; estimates costs and determines project/event budgets
- Serve as center representative during projects by responding to and resolving emergency situations and ensures all aspects of projects/events are implemented and controlled according to plans.
- Ensure there is a fully stocked emergency kit available always.
- BSc/HND in Human Kinetics/ Business, Marketing or related field
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in Sports Development, Event Planning
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills, strong Communication and Report Writing Skills.
- Highly strategic and focus
- Attention to detail and Knowledge of Basic First -aid
- Organized and proficient with keeping records
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
The application deadline is 30th December.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org