Station Manager Job Vacancy At Rainoil Limited
A Station Manager job vacancy is currently available at Rainoil Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
- Station Supervisor Job Vacancy At Rainoil Limited
- Commercial Sales Executive Job Vacancy At Rainoil Limited
- Secretary Job Vacancy At Rainoil Limited
- HR / Admin Manager – Rainoil Logistics Job At Rainoil Limited
- OTC Business Developer (Fintech / Cryptocurrency) Job At American Company – Black Pen
Station Manager Responsibilities
- Promotes safety of life and property within the station
- Ensures that customers are always treated with respect
- Manages the station sales and profitability
- Coordinates the affairs of the station and prevents stock-out.
- Bachelor’s / HND Degree with a minimum of 2.2 or lower credit.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.